In addition to signing a PARQ and Terms and Conditions form, the client will be required to sign and return the following forms to Model Health prior to receiving Training Program Design, One to One Training or semi-private training or beginning any Group Training program:
- Physical Activity Readiness (Health & Medical) Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Doctors’ Consent Form(if needed).
- Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk Form
- Commitment Agreement and understanding of Model Health’s ‘core values’.
If you have any of the following physical conditions, you may be required to have a Medical Clearance and Doctors’ Consent Form:
- Hypertension (>145/95 mm Hg)
- Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol>220 mg/dl or a total cholesterol-to-HDL ratio of >5.0)
- Family history of heart disease prior to age 60
- Abnormal resting ECG
Unless other arrangements are made, Personal Training sessions, Small Group Training (semi-private) sessions and Large Group Training sessions (last approximately 45 - 50 minutes. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, Model Health cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time.
Rates for Model Health. Services are subject to change. Services prepaid for by Client, which are unused at the time of any rate change, will be honored at the price already paid.